Oligonol®Standardized, oligomerized lychee fruit polyphenol
Highly bioavailable polyphenols
“However, antioxidative activities of most polyphenols are not so high as expected due to their high molecule weight.
Oligonol® is rich in low-molecular-weight polyphenols that are manufactured using the world-first technology developed by Amino Up.”
To date, universities and research institutes around the world have been engaged in research on Oligonol®, and more than 80 papers have been published.
.What is Oligonol®
Oligonol® is manufactured from lychee polyphenols that are extracted from lychee fruits under strict process control.
Oligonol® is composed mainly of polyphenols, and is especially rich in proanthocyanidins in the form of low molecules like monomers and oligomers.
.Features of Oligonol®
Oligonol® contains low molecular weight polyphenols two to eight times as many as other common polyphenol products in the markets.
.Manufacturing process of Oligonol®
Oligonol® is manufactured by decomposing Lychee polyphenols into smaller molecules with a proprietary technique of Amino Up.
.Safety of Oligonol®
- Acute oral toxicity test：LD50 > 2,000 mg/kg
- Sub chronic oral toxicity study：NOAEL = 1,000 mg/kg/day
- Reverse mutation test (Ames test): Negative
- Micronucleus test: Negative
- Human safety test (Phase I)：600 mg/day
- NDI (New Dietary Ingredients) notification: accepted by US FDA
- GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) notification: accepted by US FDA
Certified as Kosher & Halal
Oligonol® has been certified as both Kosher & Halal by their authorized certification bodies.